Registration and Entry Fees
We are now accepting athletes into the 2013 Kellogg’s Nutri-Grain Taupo Half.
Online entries will close 1 December 2013 (or when the field limit is reached). After 1 December entries will only be accepted on Friday 13 December 2013 at registration at the Great Lake Center. Entering on Friday 13 December 2013 at registration will incur a $50.00 late fee.
Entry fees are as follows:
$250.00 (22/04/13 - 30/09/13)
$300.00 (01/10/13 - 01/12/13)
$300.00 (22/04/13 - 30/09/13)
$350.00 (01/10/13 - 01/12/13)
In the event of any ‘Act of God’ causing a cancellation of the event, no refunds will be given.
All entered competitors must attend race registration and race briefing during the hours listed in the event schedule. All competitors under the age of 18 must attend registration with a parent / guardian.
- You must be in good health and capable of safely completing the Kellogg’s Nutri-Grain Taupo Half in the allotted time.
- You must pick up your race pack at The Great Lake Centre Friday 13 December from 2pm to 7pm.
- You must rack your bike in the transition area on Friday from 2pm to 7pm.
Any minors under the age of 18 years need to get parent/guardian signature. Any team members under the age of 18 must also have a parent or guardian sign the waiver.
Any persons entered into the Individual event who is not yet 18 (although will be on race day), must have a parent/guardian sign waiver and submit to the race office prior to 1 December 2013.
Any individual who is over the age of 18 and has entered the race online has already agreed and signed the waiver at the time of entry and is not required to post a copy.
Please post or scan to race office prior to 1 December 2013.
Taupo Half Ltd
27 Logan Avenue
Terms and Conditions
- I understand that to compete as an individual I must be 18 years or over as at 31 December 2013 and to compete as a team member I must be 14 years or over to complete the swim section and 16 years or over to complete the bike and run sections as of the date of the event.
- I understand that individual entries may be changed to a Team entry only. They will be accepted with a $50.00 administration fee and the payment of the difference between the individual and team entry price at the date of transfer. Transfers do not apply to future years. Entries cannot be transferred to another individual competitor. Any entries found to be traded on public websites and forums will be deemed invalid and will not be accepted by the race office. Private transfers are not permitted and will not be accepted. For safety reasons I will inform the race office of any team member changes within a team prior to close of registration 7pm Friday 13 December 2013.
- I understand there is a no refund policy unless due to Medical Reasons. In which case a medical certificate must be receieved by the race office prior to October 31, 2013. A refund will incur an administration fee of $75.00. No refunds will be given after this date.
- I will receive a race number and Timing Chip for the purposes of race timing. I must return the Timing Chip immediately after the event or I will be charged $50 for its non-return.
- I understand that entry fees will not be refunded if the event is cancelled or if the format is altered due to storm, rain, lake conditions, weather or other 'Acts of God'.
- I hereby release the event manager and Triathlon New Zealand, their officers, directors, volunteers, employees, sponsors or any party associated with the event of any liability, financial or otherwise, which might arise whether or not by negligence, from any direct or indirect loss, injury or death which might be sustained by me or any other party directly or indirectly associated with me, from my intended or actual participation in the event and its related activities.
- I hereby permit the free use of my name, voice or picture to be used in any broadcast, telecast, advertising, promotion or in any other way relating to this event pursuant to the Privacy Act 1993.
- I acknowledge that the Event Organisers have absolute discretion in accepting my entry, which may be revoked at any time.
- I have read and agree to all the safety information, rules and conditions above and on the accompanying pages.